Sunday, December 10, 2006

X-MAS Season Update




T'is two weeks 'till Christmas and all through the place, decorations are appearing right in front of my face!

The tree was erected in the corner with care, we can't keep Cole from sleeping under there!

The Enterprise and War Bird are traditionally hung, near the top of the tree on the highest rung.

Of course Beetles are hanging in places of honour, one near Dasher, one near Dancer, and of course one near Donner!

Ashley's cuddled all snug in her bed, bones, cats, and kibble dancing in her head.

So what to our wondering eyes will appear this year? Lots of presents I hope, but cloth still doesn't count - let's be clear!

As I try to finish this rhyme with all of my mite, Vanessa and I say, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"