Friday, February 10, 2006






Hello,

Welcome to Brad's Project Blog. My intention is to keep all of you up to date on my many projects - mainly Volkswagen restoration and home renovation related. I talk alot about my hobbies but until now never had the means to show along with the tell. Hopefully I can go back in time and post some of my past projects as well! So keep checking back!

So who am I? Well, to start I'm the guy grinding on
the yellow '72 SB in the top picture. I'm also a proud Canadian guy with alot on the go. I enjoy camping in Ontario's beautiful parks, biking, skiing, renovating, and most of all, restoring and driving air-cooled Volkswagens. We even took the '72 SB for a 5000 km jaunt from our hometown in Oshawa, Ontario to the East Coast of Canada and back through Maine and Vermont last year!


The bottom picture is one I took of my wife Vanessa, and my Weimaraner Ashley, canoeing at Restoule Provincial Park near North Bay.

So now you've met me and the family, so let's get on to the project updates...

Brad.